Jack Dusty’s Strawberry & Tomato Gazpacho
By The Food Tease on July 3, 2015
Courtesy of The Ritz-Carlton Sarasota. The perfect summer soup Recipe! Absolutely refreshing with strawberries and fresh tarragon.
Strawberry & Tomato Gazpacho
Makes approx. 1 gallon
- 1 cup of strawberries with tops removed
- 1 cup of red tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of thinly sliced yellow onions
- 1/2 thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup of a peeled, seeded, thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2tbsp of tarragon
- 1.5oz of balsamic vinegar
- 2oz of olive oil
Combine and blend all ingredients, season to taste with salt, thin as needed.
Finish with relish and serve with prosciutto and goat cheese baguette.
- 1 cup of chopped tarragon
- 1 cup of chopped marcona almonds
- 1 cup of sliced strawberries
- olive oil